Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Things: Inventori

While up in LA for the president event, I got to stay with my lovely friend Kathleen and her partner Liz in their new Sherman Oaks home, seriously some of my favorite people ever! We went to get lunch and stopped into Tori Spellings new store, Inventori, which was right next door. BASICALLY it was like Tori made a store just for me- Oh my!

Vintage or vintage inspired everything!

For the bathroom...




Outdoor wares...

For the kitchen...


All kids of things!


Liz bought Kathleen a beautiful flower arranging book to further feed her amazing new hobby, and we just had a blast looking through everything else. Felt so inspired! 

As soon as I get a job I am headed back up to hit the weekend flea markets with Kat, LA has some of the best ones!

Be sure and visit when you're in the LA area and eat at the yummy Sweet Butter next door too!

13826 Ventura Ave.

xoxo

HL

No comments: