Sunday, February 26, 2012

Favorite Things: Z Gallerie

I've always avoided going into the Z Gallerie by my house. Mostly because I didn't have my own place to furnish and just by the look of it could see it was totally my kind of place and I'd end up leaving frustrated I couldn't get anything.

However.

As we're getting closer and closer to getting a real adult job, being able to pay off debt, and move the heck out of here I allowed myself to venture in and BE AMAZED. 


Wouldn't this be perfect in-closet dresser?! It was on sale for only $100! 


I may have also found my dream couch...
It has a big matching chair and is SO SOFT AND CUDDLY I didn't want to get up!



But then we also found this, which is every mans DREAM.


uh yeah. Mom and I electrically reclined and also didn't want to get out again. When I told Mr. Boyfriend about it he was like, "Can we get it NOW?!" 


I also loved this headboard but in a different color...



And this little bowl for jewelry was only $10! I might have to go back and get me one!

I know this is a bit of an eclectic group of things, but I couldn't just post pictures of the entire store now could I. You just have to venture there and see for yourself...

xoxo

HL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stickers are economical varieties of hardhat customization.
In other words and phrases, if the DOJ is appropriate, it
truly is usually been about energy. They are heading to will have to carry an stock for all of the unique forms offered.
They are unable to just have a single unique style.


My weblog ... cheap snapbacks