Thursday, July 28, 2011

Favorite Things: Rilo Kiley

Although I got the news 2 weeks ago or so, I was listening to one of my all time favorites the other day and it finally began to sink in.

Rilo Kiley broke up. 


Officially. 

I wasn't in love with their last album, but was waiting...and waiting...and waiting for a new one. In the meantime I listened and watched their 2007 show on NPR and tried to get into their side projects Jenny & Johnny, The Elected, etc.

Sadly, Blake declared it officially over. Therefore this post is dedicated to one of my favorite groups of musicians. And one of the coolest girls in music. You will be missed.
(And PS in my humble opinion, your new "side projects" aren't as good as RK, just saying...)

Here's hoping for a reunion tour and album.







No comments: