Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jailed.

After being an awesome 26 year old independent woman living on your own for over a year...and majority of that being far far away in a European city...its not always easy to move back in with the parents. Especially when daily your father either:

a) literally yells at you for not cleaning the kitchen...even though he's been home doing nothing all day...and you've done it all week long...

b) nags you to get married and give them grand babies

c) NEW!* nags about how your new amazing long distance relationship isn't going to work out, how all those guys cheat, and how distance never works for anyone.

I need to figure out an escape plan from here asap.

Besides the parent factor, I am drowning in suburbia. My friends down in the city are doing all these fun things mid week and I can't go because its so far away and I have to work the next morning! It's so frustrating! I keep trying to remind myself its "only temporary" and that I'm "being smart and saving money"...but Im not sure how much more I can take and its only been 3 weeks!

I only got work 1.5 days this week due to the holiday Monday, some scheduling issues Tuesday, and going out of town on Friday. Worried this substitute thing isn't going to work out after all. I applied for a few more jobs today though! Woohoo!

I need to get in a better mood! Grumpy McGrumperson!

No comments: