Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What They Didn't Tell You In Sex Ed.


The first time.
School and sometimes your parents will prepare you for the physical act of sex.

Friends and movies will prepare you for the emotional part of sex.

But NO ONE prepares you for the "honeymooners syndrome" that is soon to follow!!! And let me ASSURE you it does not occur just after the first time, but any damn time you haven't had sex in awhile or if you have a lot of it any time. Oh, so the fact that my now boyfriend (eee!) lives far away and we only see each other for a few days every few months and have ridiculous amounts of sex basically means my poor lady will be getting a UTI after every boyfriend visit. Even DESPITE the fact that last year my doctor gave me pills to take after intercourse to try and prevent them.

I don't have any insurance or money right now (my welcome back to America present) so I just get to be extremely uncomfortable and have to pee ALL day. This is REALLY fun when you're a teacher and are only allowed to go at lunch and afternoon recess. I feel like I'm going to die.

Sorry lady, abused yet again.

So this is my warning to all of you out there. If it's your first time, be prepared! If you haven't seen your bf in awhile and are hot and bothered and want to get it on a lot, be prepared!

xoxo

HL

No comments: