Friday, January 20, 2012

Off And Away!

Off and away this weekend with some of my family up to the mountains of Big Bear. A snow storm is promised tomorrow so I am looking forward to bundling...sledding...snuggling...and getting cozy with my family.

Plus a break from the rents, house, and suburbia is quite a treat.

Job Update: *might be able to meet with Obamas campaign manager next week through a friend to see if I can work with them traveling and the whole deal. Would be amazing! Still applying for other jobs...but its starting to look grim besides this. It's really fun to spend a bunch of time applying for jobs and then hear NOTHING back from them. Oh, I did get one rejection email back yesterday. At least theres that.

The snow and vacation this weekend has me feeling inspired...






No comments: