Thursday, October 28, 2010

Choke Victim?



I plan to write all about the "date" tomorrow after I get some sleep, but just know that my neck looks like a fucking choke victim after our evening. Literally way WORSE then this chicks. I don't even know what to wear tomorrow. I have never had a hickey, nor am I in high school...so DAMN IT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

And until I get a chance tomorrow, it was a great date. He's a lot of fun. Very easy going and relaxing. Super great.

Until I get the "Im not looking for anything serious, did I give you the wrong impression? Want to just fool around and have fun" talk.

I am so OVER these guys. GET SOME BALLS AND BE OPEN TO COMMITTING DOUCHBAGS. What girl wants to just "hang out" and "fool around"? Ok, I know there are plenty of you out there and I ended up being one of them tonight. But I am still leaving irritated and alone and pissed off at the male species.

And extra mad when I saw my neck in the mirror when I got home.

RIDICULOUS.

Maybe Ill take pictures.

What do I wear tomorrow in this freak heat wave?!

No comments: