Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Vibe Emergency.

I am always hesitant to write about The Vibe Time, but if your my girl friend in real life we've talked about it before so it shouldn't be weird, and if your a stranger then I don't know you...even though I LOVE you for being a reader.

So last night I was home alone for a few hours, which is a RARE occasion living with the entire family and a parent who works from home. So I decided to take advantage of this and have some much needed Vibe time. I was all excited to be home alone and went to turn my best friend on and NOTHING. Um...ok...new batteries? STILL NOTHING. So now I'm all hot and bothered and PISSED that the stupid thing wont turn on...throwing it around the room and re adjusting the batteries 50 times did nothing. So I just paniked. I don't even know where around here to get a new one since I got mine in Vegas (remember girls? Vegas 2009). So after some googling, tomorrow I will embark on an adventure to a "love boutique" I found thats still like 30min away.

Usually Annie takes us on our awkward sex adventures, but tomorrow I will be a real woman and go all by myself. At least now I know more of what I like and want/need. And now I am thinking I need two just in case the first one dies again and I'm left alone and hot and bothered.

Plus my current illness leaves me exhausted, but my meds won't let me sleep very well.
So I spent the evening tossing and turning, alone, and hot and bothered.

Thank God I have the next 3 days off and will be in this big house all alone.

No comments: