Friday, October 01, 2010

More Dates

Well, Mustache and I were supposed to go out for coffee tonight...but man, by the time 3pm rolled around I was BEAT. I was already tired when I woke up but was hoping to nap and get it together by the evening. Didn't matter, still so tired. So when he texted me, I asked if we could reschedule to sometime on the weekend. So we've changed our date to Sunday. And tonight I have a phone date with another guy, a Neurologist. Neuro. Fancy. We've talked a few times and he wants to take me out, but I was in the middle of pre-Hawaii "I'm moving!" mess and then Hawaii and just told him to give me a break for a week or so and I'd call him when I was back in town. He was so cute, I remember he said, "well, if you come back into town and still want to hang out give me a call. But I know that a week is forever in hot girl time sooooo" hes funny.

I just worked almost 12 hours. How do I get myself into these things? I took on another family for evening and weekend hours when the couple wants to escape. So I went over to meet the kiddies and ended up staying until 7 to learn their little routine and get to know the kids. I am glad for the extra hours each month, and the kids are sweet. But I'm just so tired of being pretty much alone all day. But then afterwork I dont really want to go on a fancy date with someone new...I just want to go home (or to someone elses home) and snuggle and just be. I love doing fun things too of course, but weeks like this when Im tired and dont want to go out...extra lonely. I need room mates. And a boyfriend. And why isn't Bella snuggling with me right now?

I think my weekend will consist of getting Bella ready to meet my future landlords, shopping for a new birthday party dress, getting party decorations ready, babysitting, and the date with Mustache. Maybe I'll squeeze Neuro in there on Monday night too. Did I tell you Number 2 is taking me out for my birthday on Tuesday night? He was the one who said, "so what are we doing for your birthday...when do you want me to take you out?" sorry to say, but I am looking forward to it. I am super curious if he will get me anything. He's not really into gifts and has never gotten me anything...besides paying for all our dates...so I am curious.

I think I might try and power nap until Neuro calls. Old woman? NO!!! Not 25 yet!!!!

PS Just applied for a new admin job. While looking at admin jobs realized Im making more then most of the ones posted online right now. Made me feel better about my job situation.

lovelove.

No comments: