Wednesday, October 27, 2010

T Asked for my Numberrrrrrr


WELL.
Annies scheming worked and voila! T came and hung out with me and Annie tonight! I dressed up a little not knowing what to expect, and he peaced on his roomies and just hung out with us girls and watched some TV and I *tried to flirt. Annie was in and out doing laundry and getting ready to leave me for 2 weeks to help move Kelsey to Seattle (seriously, worst day ever), so that left us time to chat and laugh and he's really nice. And I am attracted to him. And it's fun to have a crush on someone.

THEN at the end of the night he said something like...
"well hey, what are you girls doing this weekend?"
Annie: Well Im going to Seattle
Me: Well, Im free because she's leaving me...
T: ok, give me your number and we'll get together.
Annie: Thats not how your supposed to do it!
Me and T: what?
Annie: oh...never mind...

apparently Annie thought he said, "Oh Ill give you my number"...so that was a weird part, but you know me, I am easy going and we just laughed about it later.

but who cares! A boy things Im cute and asked for my number! So nice!

I'm only kind of free since I am babysitting Friday night and Saturday I am supposed to go to a Halloween party down with Micah Ficah...BUT things could still be arranged.

ZERO hopes.
ZERO expectations.

Just a nice night and fun to think about seeing him again.

He's just really nice and fun, new friends at least, right?

No comments: