Thursday, October 07, 2010

Its MY Fucking Party and I Can Cry if I Want To.

Seriously.
This may be the worst birthday ever.
I am not saying it hasn't had it's awesome moments where I tried to stop and bottle them to save for later use.
But really.
Even if it was just a week like this I'd be exhausted, let alone my birthday week.
DAMN.

The Shit:
No one could go to Disneyland and a bunch of people can't come to my party tomorrow so I am already feeling pretty sad.
Then the Number 2 incident.
Then my car broke down.
Then the guy I thought was into me on my birthday night ended up making out with my friend.
Then allergy attack 2010 today.
Then just as I was about to fall apart at the grocery store picking up the last items for the party, the champagne fell down and broke all over the floor and exploded all over me and everywhere.

So yeah. Not awesome.

Still haven't heard a peep from Number 2. It's been a week since we've even communicated at this point. I've cried everyday since Sunday when I realized what was happening. Sometimes I won't even realize I'm crying because I'm so full of anger and disbelief at the same time.

The Lovely:
Got a cute hair cut on my birthday for free from my employers, its been a year and I am so happy to have nice hair again!
Had an awesome birthday dinner and margarita with Annie!
Got to talk to Cassie and Kelsey on the day of:)
Lots of sweet facebook messages which is always nice.
Had a FANTASTIC time out with friends dancing and drinking yummy drinks last night downtown.
Got my new housekeys today from Melissa and she gave me the tour to the mailboxes and our POOL and JACUZZI!
Bella is doing much better.
Mom got her port out today! No more cancer! yay!
Tomorrow is the big party and although I am stressed with too much planning, I am excited too.

I am hoping this weekend will perk things up...birthday party tomorrow night, birthday lunch with girl friends on Saturday, and family birthday on Saturday or Sunday too.

I am excited for next week to not be so stressful...I can just focus on packing and figuring my car situation out. Even though its fun things this week, I need sleep. I am trying to stay awake until 9.

Officially 25.

No comments: