Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok, I Really Need to Stop Online Shopping...

When I really don't have any more money to spend for the next few weeks until I find another job. Arg.

But now I have a new apartment and all I want to do is decorate!!!


Only $30 and I can live in my Marie Antoinette dreams. This will be going above my vanity someday.


I WANT THIS SO BADLY. I look at it almost everyday. Kind of unhealthy at this point. Bank account, let me know when you have a spare $200.


I think these curtains will add a dash of color to the room and accent the mirror and comforter perfectly! Plus, they are India inspired so I think I could merge some of my India stuff too.




I just want this rug for the front door or something. Its only $10 and just might be the cutest thing EVER.

Thanks Urban Outfitters for ruining my life.

No comments: