Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fresh.


Ok.
Time for some change.
I need new people.
New environments.
New challenges.
A refreshment to my life.

I need to be happy and busy with myself and really embrace being a strong independent 25 year old woman.

Plus, let's be honest, if I am seriously not dating I really need to find something positive to fill my time.

Therefore:
I have decided to enroll in a yoga and drawing class at the local adult ed program in my area.
Well, more then decided, I already registered.

So Monday evenings for an hour or so I will be taking yoga at a rec center down the street. In fact, it's called "Yoga Eclectic Fusion" which sounded weird so I decided to try it.

And Wednesdays for 4 weeks I will be taking a drawing class for 2.5 hours.

I was initially thinking of taking some classes at the community college, but I like the idea of not having to go if I don't want to and NOT being in a "school" environment. We all know how much I despise school.

Aren't you proud?




Today, even though I know it's Halloween party night, I am still just thinking of kicking it here at the apartment...or maybe going to the rents and making mom cook for me or something. I am feeling sick, have hickeys all over my neck, and am just exhausted. Plus, I really just want to bake pumpkin pies, finish my wreck of a room, and snuggle with sleepy Bella.

PS it's 4pm and Im still in my PJs. I might be a little depressed. I am not quite sure. I might just be having a lazy day:)

Now to walk to the store and get baking supplies! Huzzah!

No comments: