Saturday, October 02, 2010

A First.

Today I spent way too much money shopping for some new clothes...my excuse was my birthday and for Fall. Even though its still super hot and humid here. Every few months I just HAVE to go and freshen the wardrobe up a little...H&M and Forever 21 served their purpose and I got 8 wonderful things for $200..not too bad. INCLUDING PANTS. PANTS. PANTS? Who am I? If you know me at all, you know I NEVER wear pants. BUT look how cute!

Ok, obvi thats not me. But those are my pants! This lovely lady is from one of my fav fashion blogs ascotfriday.typepad.com. And I've been seeing the fitted cargos EVERYWHERE from my fashion blogs as a must have for fall. So besides more dresses, hehe, I ventured into the world of pants. Love em.

Anyway. Today something significant happened.. While I was trying on little dresses at F21 I thought to myself, "Man! I love my body!". Uhhhhhh when does this ever happen, especially while your shopping? But gosh is it nice to be (almost) 25 and know exactly what kinds of things look good on my body so I dont waste my time trying on stuff that wont fit right or look good, and then end up feeling bad about myself. I am finally comfortable enough with my own style to not get sidetracked into trying to fit into the current trends all the time...if it doesn't look good on me, I'm over it. And usually I can tell just by looking at the models if it will look good on me or not. Knowing what looks good on me has come from endless TV show watching and magazine reading...but I am finally a pro. Although H&M bugs the shit out of since even their size 14 wont fit my huge boobs. So many cute dresses will zip all the way up to the ladies and then...nope. But then while at F21 trying on all these dresses that make my boobs look awesome and accent my smaller waist...hence why I looked in the mirror and said, "Damn! HOT!".

Bella got a haircut today! She looks so small! Tomorrow she meets the hopeful landlords! I am setting the moving date to October 23rd. SO much to do until then!!! Next week is going to be NUTS getting ready for birthday too. I think I am putting too much into this party...but I just love a good theme party. lovelove.

No comments: