Sunday, October 03, 2010

Moving!


So its official! Me and that mamacita are approved and are moving in with my dear friend MELISSA!!!! Official start date is November 1st, but Melissa said I can just start moving things as I want to. Which is AWESOME since the rents are having someone take pictures on Wednesday and will be starting to show in within the next few weeks. The sooner I am out of here the better. Parents keep trying to ask me, "why move? Just live here until you get married someday!" WHAT?! Who are you? Furthermore, who do you think I am? I made the mistake of going to Target to get a few toiletries today...I did NOT come home with a ton of extra things which usually happens, but I did walk around trying to find something and came across all these fun things I want for my new place now. I love nesting! Melissa, Bella, and I are going to have such a nice time together...I get to be a real grownup! Whoa. ALSO, its 20 minutes to downtown from there, I can walk to the store and my bank, and its around the corner from work. It's just going to be awesome. Plus, see how fun we are!!!!


Sooooo mustache did cancel in the end...plus I dont know why he cant text english? his words are always all weird. Which is fine since Ive been up since 5am with a sick Bella and am kind of over him anyway. I am supposed to hear from Neuro about tomorrow night. And still nothing from Number 2. Finally I broke down and called him but he cleared my call and it went to VM...so...I am not going to freak out like I used to, but come on. This is just ridiculous. I called SS yesterday to have the "Lets just be friends" talk but he didnt pick up and hasnt called me back. But he texted me today to tell me hes been sick and we texted a little. I miss hanging out with him. Hes fun.

Can I just put this out there? I am severely UNHAPPY in regards to my male relationships. SS isnt going to work. Number 2 as we all know is ridic. And even Neuro prob isnt going to work out. Are there any NORMAL guys out there? I mean seriously, I feel like Im going insane. I am trying to put myself out there and I feel so tired now.

This calls for a dating break. Time to hide my online dating profile. Im done for awhile.

No comments: