Monday, October 04, 2010

No, "I Told You So's"


Let's make this quick.
Because I am upset that I am even in a position to be upset about this.
That I let this happen again.

Things we Knew:
Number 2 was calling me everyday.
Number 2 and I were talking about taking multiple trips together.
Number 2 is kind of acting like things are getting more serious between us.

Current:
Number 2 asks where we should go for my birthday. We choose Tuesday.
I haven't heard from him since Thursday.
I even called him to check and see if he was alive Sunday and he just cleared my call and I heard nothing back.
Tomorrow is Tuesday.

At first I was surprised and concerned that I hadn't heard from him...it's so unlike him not to call.
Then I started remembering. It took me a few days to remember.
That this has happened before.

Why did I even forgive him the first time?

Somehow he has managed to fuck me over and make me cry even on my birthday.

I AM SO SICK OF CRYING OVER THIS FUCKING BOY WHO IS NOTHING BUT AN ASSHOLE.

No comments: