Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still Sicky.

Not a lot to report.
I have very little energy but did manage to pack a few more boxes today.

Baby has been wonderful all week, thank God, although I've been so tired I still don't know how I've managed.

Mom and I are going to attempt to stain some of my existing furniture...she keeps pretending like she's done it before but I'm not so sure. I am nervous.

I am housesitting/dog sitting for the family I work for this weekend, only $50 for 3 days but it's better then nothing. Their house is so quiet and I get it all to myself. Plus the dog needs little to no care, so really I am getting paid to live. I like this. I am also going to visit Kelsey for the last time before she moves to Seattle. I am sad. Another one leaves me.

I keep catching myself singing Christmas carols to the baby (I sing to him pretty much all day a variety of songs, he LOVES it and will just stop whatever he's doing and stare and smile at me...oh man, he's just the sweetest) and planning my Christmas cards and gifts. I think I am excited for the holidays and it's barely October.

I thought about doing a photo Christmas card with me and Bella and how it'd be funny...then I also thought how SAD it would be and decided to go with my other plans instead.

I applied for 3 awesome jobs today. Probably won't hear back from any of them, but at least I am trying. (such the optimist)

Still sad. But trying to be excited to fill my life with all the fun things I haven't had time for...baking, gardening, crafting, nesting in my new apartment, reading, walking Bella time. All good things I have been too busy with dating and drama for.

Today I was wondering if I am going to be THAT single friend who is so awesome and fun and pretty but "just can't seem to find a man" and you try and set her up with your friends. I think I have some time before I am considered an old single person...and even then, maybe everyone should just suck it.

No comments: