Monday, October 25, 2010

I am FREE!


Love me some Natalie Dee cartoons.

Someone quit their job today and that someone was ME!
It was pretty scary and I waited until the end of the day, but it was good and healthy. They were surprised but weren't SHOCKED, I think they knew I was unhappy. It was such a mix of things so I am glad they didn't ask for specifics. In fact, they asked for guidance so they don't run through nannies and continue to have problems. I got a job 20 hours a week with a new family with a 5 month old. YAY! They are really cool parents and a great family, plus I am going through the agency this time so it should be much clearer what my job expectations are. But now I need to fill in the gaps and that makes me SO nervous. I am hoping I will be able to find something in the next 2 weeks...trying to pull out all the stops to get me another 10-20 hours a week. I am sure something will come up. Otherwise, it will just be a little tight next month and I probably won't be able to do anything fun.

Still unpacking and trying to get these boxes gone and away forever. I have tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday off, so hopefully I will be able to get the rest of this stuff out of the way. I redecorated my bathroom already! Can't wait to show you all!

So...um...tomorrow T invited me and Annie over for dinner. Well, actually he said he wanted to hang out with us (to annie, bring your friend Esther) and I said he should make us dinner and I'll bring wine...so that's whats happening. It is really nice to have someone kind of like you...even if they just got out of a weird few weeks relationship and even if he has said he doesn't want to be in a relationship and even if maybe he just wants to hook up and even if I just got my heart broken. BESIDES all of that, having little crushes never hurt anything:) And I'm not going to lie, having a boy actually WANT to hang out with you is awfully nice.

Dealing with Number 2 disappearing forever is going better. I haven't cried in a really long time and I am starting to notice cute boys and flirt again. I have decided that it didn't hurt so much because its over...it hurts more because of how he ended it. By just not calling 5 days before my birthday plans with him. I think that was the sucker punch I am still reeling from. But I am typing this and NOT crying. Oh crap...just remembered I teared up at the Azure Ray show when Micah wasn't looking. Their songs are just really sad and bring up EVERYTHING! Ok, but BESIDES when songs punch me in the face...someone is surviving.

Bella is trying to adjust to her new life here at the condo. Unfortunately she is crying and yipping when I leave which is VERY unlike her. I know she will grow out of it quickly, but being in a close quarters complex doesn't really give me oodles of time to wait it out. Plus, her barking at people coming in or walking by must end. So tomorrow I am off to buy her a bark collar- don't worry, vibrating only. You know how I love things that vibrate.

Life might be turning around for me. This could be the beginning of another "good" life cycle. Oh please let it be.

No comments: