Saturday, October 09, 2010

SO MANY THINGS.



Well last night was lovely! I paid my friend Danica to cater the party with baked goods, and OMG she did a fabulous job! Plus, everyone used the tea cups I got and everything was really cute:) Of course, being a downer, I was disappointed that so many people couldn't come. Even more couldn't come last minute...BUT it was so sweet that so many of my north county friends did drive down and everyone thought the party was so cute. Plus, Annies cute new neighbor we'll call T since he is my type to a capital T, kind of hinted that he wanted to come...wanted me to text him...etc. So that may be a developing story I didn't even see coming. My friends got me some nice little things too...a MUSE bag from the show I missed while in Hawaii...fake wedding rings for my job so I dont look like a single mom and get dirty looks...a pretty book of poems...and Micah is taking me to an Azure Ray show at the end of the month.

Things got kind of weird after everyone left. Everyone left but brother and Kaley around 1230a but brother really wanted to take me out more...we're in the gay district so that was really the only option in walking distance so we went to a gay bar. Which was actually great since I'm kind of anti men right now. Brother bought me a lot of drinks I shouldn't have had and we both got TANKED. I love drinking with my family, and Micah said we could just come back and crash on the couches she'd prep for us...so that was all taken care of. But while we were out brother started telling me all this CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY stuff about our family...he made me pinky swear not to tell anyone EVER so I am not ready to repeat it...but basically it was about finances and shady business stuff...and even shady stuff with brother. I was and still am in shock. What was worse, was that when I asked him why no one told me, I mean I am the oldest, he gave me this look. and I said,
"why? because they think Im crazy and cant handle it?"
and he just started nodding and making this "obviously" face.
We went over and over how they think I'm crazy quite a few times because I couldn't believe it...and by crazy I mean emotionally unstable and that I'll freak out while brother is calm and logical so they tell him a lot more stuff. He kept telling me things and would say, "oh whatever, you won't remember in the morning".
I ALWAYS REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

So that's good...my family secrets came pouring out and that they think I'm crazy.

Then I threw up a lot in front of her room mates.

So all of that was a lot to handle. I am almost thankful for my hangover today so I just get to sit alone in Micah's room and process and rest. I feel like I have the flu due to my hangover and a cold at the same time due to my allergies...it would suck, but now that I'm not feeling like death anymore it's kind of lovely just to be forced to lay down and rest.

I also managed to twist my ankle last night. Giant bruise. HOT.

In other news. Something else significant just happened. I just mentally said goodbye to Number 2 on Facebook and deleted him as a friend. And I've decided that if he ever calls me again I won't be picking up. I am changing his name in my phone to "asshole-do not pick up". I was going to delete him from my phone but was afraid I would answer it not knowing who it was.
So goodbye Number 2.
I loved you and you broke my heart over and over again.
I hope someday someone makes your heart hurt as much as you hurt me so you know how it feels.

Lovelove.

No comments: