Monday, November 29, 2010

The ACE.

Palm Springs was AMAZING!!! Such a fantastic night making friends, free drinks, dancing, late night swimming, you name it was DONE. Oh the fun that was had...
 Can't get enough of these windmills!


 Our KICKASS room!!!

 We relaxed in our robes and listened to vinyl while reading magazines...I just kept saying to myself "I am so relaxed"

Annie and I enjoying the bathroom/eating snack

 Ready to chill.

Pretty window to the patio and fireplace outside. 

Post weird sci fi movie screening (let us know if you need reenactments)
 partying it up in the Amigo Room.

 Our new friend Eleanor who stole that deer from the Hyatt. 




The Flashdance was ROCKING and we all became friends and danced the night away. Obviously.



After a night of shenanigans, we awoke to more shenanigans. 




To begin with, I refused to take off my poncho. 

Then I made Annie take pictures of me with the pretty signs. 

I just loved this.

And this.

Ohhhhh Annie so hot right now!

Love Ace.

Beautiful vintage buildings surrounded by snow capped mountains.

And then we found a random Mexican buffet where Annie could gamble.

The face I made when I saw the lady wearing her brown sweat pants underneath her knee length jean shorts. 

And then this happened. 

I know right.

The following pictures are an excellent display of why we are friends with Annie.




Annie: Make sure and write that Im jiggling his belly like a bowl full of jelly!




Just the mini vacation I needed! I feel so blessed!



No comments: