Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Slovakia: Now this is happening.



Interview with the school in Slovakia went great this morning!

I have a TON of documents to pull together that require fingerprints...notary...scanning and copying...AKA a lot of work. So I am going to try and get that all together Thursday, apparently certain documents take a long time and you can't work or live there without them so I need to get on it asap.

I will hopefully be getting a salary offer and contract offer within the next few days and can make an official decision.

Unofficial decision: I'm moving to Slovakia January 6th.

However...right now I am still getting over this awful cold, am super tired even though I went to bed early last night, and am in denial about leaving Bella, the amount of packing and moving I have to do in the next month, leaving my family...and trading the sunshine for dark and cold snow.

Plus, my apartment is FREEZING today! So back to bed we go.

Lovelove.

No comments: