Friday, November 19, 2010

Now This is Happening.


ok so job situation may not suck entirely. My current family might continue to give me some hours to help me transition. And thank goodness for tutoring.

Had a good job interview for a front desk position at a really cool alternative school. I am over qualified and I think I get bonus points for being a teacher and having a friend who works there. But he kind of seemed...eh about me...not super stoked like other people I have interviewed with before have been. So we'll see how it goes. If not this then my agency has a pretty legit high profile job I could try for. So we'll see what happens.

Ugh. Job searching is the WORST. Especially when everyone is underpaying for overqualified employees.

I am stressed out.

So needless to say, while taking the baby to her moms office so she could feed her (because of course she still wont take anything else) on the way in I locked my keys in the car. THANK GOODNESS the baby and my phone weren't in there. But then AAA tried to tell me I cancelled my membership, which is crap since I just renewed it in June when my battery died. So we had to use hers. And sit in her car with the baby and wait for them to come because I had the only car seat. I think she could tell I was stressed because she just let me go home from there since I had to come back and sit her older kids this evening too.

The entire time I was like, REALLY LIFE?! REALLY? NO BREAKS FOR ME? NOTHING? JUST MORE SHIT?

So I came home and ate a veggie sandwich. And some pie. And napped.

And then, as it turns out.

Vibe time=de stress time.

Worked like a charm.

lovelove.

No comments: