Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Dress for All Seasons.

I am not rich.
I am not skinny and tall.

If anything, I am a poor recent graduate with high tastes and a hourglass figure.

Ok fine, I am a hot piece of ass.

BUT a poor one. Who can rarely be exactly on trend because half the crap doesn't look right on this booty and these double D's.

And so I have discovered the ART of the little cotton dress.

With the right accessories and shoes, I can wear my handful of dresses year round.
And these babies were all less then $30.
(Take that fashion magazines and blogs that make me so angry because HELLO I was not "gifted" a coach bag and Marc Jacobs dress and neither was majority of America- OK.)

And now for an excessive amount of pictures of myself. And Bella.

SEE? You CAN be productive, sick, and unemployed all on the same day.

SUMMER



Just paired my little red stripe dress with some cute gladiator sandals, my vintage faux leather green bag, and a fedora. Don't forget my gold statement necklace to boot. Everything in this outfit was on sale and less then $20 each. BOOM

Dress: H&M
Bag: Vintage c/o Buffalo Exchange
Necklace & Hat: Detour Salon Store
Shoes: Jessica Simpson c/o TJ Maxx

Fall & Spring


When it starts to get colder I just add some leggings, flats, and a cute sweater. Finished off with a little bow and some pearls because apparently the puffed sleeves weren't girly enough for me.

Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Express
Flats: Target
Pearls: Vintage from my great grandmother!
Bow: Gift from mi amiga Kelsey c/o H&M

Winter

I know your REALLY laughing at jealous of my Russian hat, but try to keep your hands to yourself. I love that thing. And 2min after taking this I was sweating, so it totally works. For winter I just keep adding layers until I am warm. Under the dress I am wearing a long sleeved tight black shirt, my puffy sleeve sweater on top, AND THEN the jacket. You can also wear multiple layers of leggings if one layer isn't enough. And always, warm snuggly socks with ridiculous patterns.

Hat: Target
Scarf: Macy's
Boots: Ross
Long sleeved shirt: Target
Faux leather bomber jacket: TJ Maxx

Literally, every item pictured was less then $30.

No comments: