Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two-Faced.



Is it possible to be a Samantha AND a Charlotte?



A friend and I were recently discussing the two sides we find in ourselves in constant war with.

Side Numero Uno: Wants hot dirty rough sex anytime, anywhere. (Especially ME on the "anywhere" part, haha). Who gets her ass slapped and shows too much cleavage.

Side Numero Dos: Wants to be that sweet innocent lady you take home to meet your mom and show off at family gatherings.

How I regard men is the same way. I want an ass grabbing sex pot who throws me up against the wall in a fit of passion. Who leaves me bruises and walking funny the next day.

But then I also want that sweet romantic guy who lights candles and goes slow and is sweet. Where we wait months before doing anything because HE wants to. Who wants to be a family man and is so tender with me. Maybe we even go to church.

Is there an in between?

I'm not so sure.

In what I've read men want to MARRY the clean cut lady...and have fantasies or side flings with the cleavage lady.

Sorry guys, but I'm both.

Your clearly not ready for this jelly.

No comments: