Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Breaking News!!!

Finally have pretty much forgotten about Postal Annex Guy (PAG) when I wake up to a text from 2am last night from him...

"When do you leave? Tomorrow?"

"Yes, I leave tomorrow afternoon. Where have you been?"

"Do you want to meet up mid day?"

UM WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!

"If I say yes will you explain where you have been at said time?"

"I haven't been anywhere, but yes I will expatiate myself"

We made plans to meet at the Starbucks down the street from me in...uh...2 hours.

I have so many mixed feelings. I forgave Number 2 so many times for disappearing on and off during our year of drama...only to be finally broken by his last and final disappearance. (STILL haven't heard from him and its been 3.5 months. Not even an apology. Asshole) I really just don't know how this is going to go. Whatever PAGs reasons were and are...he should have just TALKED to me about it. Family emergency? Upset about me leaving? Swamped with work? Even if your just over it. ANYTHING- Just fucking send me a text. A call. Email. Something.

But at least he doesn't want me to leave with us on a bad note. More than I can say for some people.

New slogan,

Be A Man, Send A Text


So if you thought I was just going to move to Slovakia without any drama you were clearly WRONG!

xoxo
Black and Lashes

No comments: