Monday, December 13, 2010

For The Record.

Sooooo a few of my lovely readers have mentioned they are super confused and behind on all of the relationship drama. So here is our catch up.

OK SO.

Most recently Postal Annex Guy (PAG) and I had an AMAZING winter fling weeks before I was set to move to Slovakia to teach. He was perfect. We had some bumps in the road, but really tried to make the long distance thing work. 3.5 months into it he couldn't handle me going out all the time and not knowing if I was ok or not...seriously, long distance sucks guys. So we are having what I like to call a "pause" button until summer when I am home. He initiated the break up, but I think it might be for the best...for now. Now I can focus all my energy on putting the BRAT back in Bratislava.

Number 2 We started dating October 2009. We fell HARD for each other and were totally in love within a month or so. I lovingly gave him my virginity, and at 24 years old, it felt like a big deal. We were best friends. He would call me multiple times a day just to talk about our day...I had serious trauma going on in my life and he was my "person" I would call and I was his "person". However, he was applying to go to grad school at Notre Dame. So he never wanted us to be "serious" even though we clearly were. He always said things like...It's just not a good time for either of us, maybe someday we will meet in New York (both where we want to end up) and live happily ever after. So I spent a lot of time crying and frustrated because we would fight about him not calling me his girl friend....I never met his family or friends...I never even went to his house. As wonderful as parts of it were, parts of it were ridiculous and I have no idea why I let myself put up with it for so long...oh yeah, because I was in love. Anyway...we were kind of breaking up on and off over the summer...I was trying to date other people...he was totally coming around more so I thought we were going to get back together officially and then October 1st. A few days before my birthday -which we had plans to do something together on- he just stopped calling me. Just like that. Stopped responding to the few calls and texts I sent making sure he wasn't dead since we talked like 3x a day.
And I never heard from him again.

After a fucking YEAR.

Then there was SS. I only dated SS for like 6 weeks. End of August until ironically right around October 1st too. I was trying to date him, and either end things with Number 2 officially or have Number 2 come chase me because either way I wasn't happy with how things were. SS and I had a lot of fun together, he made me laugh and was VERY sweet and considerate. But apparently he was pretty much high all the time and was REALLY into smoking weed. Plus, I wasn't super attracted to him. The same day Number 2 and I last talked was the same day I called SS to end things because I thought Number 2 and I were going to get back together.

I never heard from either of them again.

It was a sad 25th birthday.

So now we are in Bratislava, Slovakia. Suddenly finding ourselves making friends, going out, dancing, and getting hit on...but now, doing all of this single. 

AND obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park you can always email me blackandlashes@gmail.com with any questions! I would love it.

lovelove.

No comments: