Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yipee! I Got My Christmas Wish!

Yipee!

Well friends, it would appear that I got my Christmas wish.


No sex, which is more than fine with both of us, but SO MUCH FUN either way. 

He stayed over after girls night and we just slept wrapped up in each other. I haven't been sleeping well due to stress, so he just gave me kisses and a massage and held me close so I could sleep. I can't explain the preciousness of the moments. We just love being with each other and waking up together. To be honest, its something I've never really done with anyone. I've only slept all night with a boy once and it was with SS and it wasn't really anything exciting. PAG and I spent some time in the morning together before we both had to rush off for Christmas eve festivities. Today we were both obviously busy with our families for Christmas but are getting together again tonight. 

Enjoying my moments with him feeling loved. 

Like a treasure. 

No comments: