Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am the WORST.

Try and guess what happens when you mix the following...

not eating fruit + not taking vitamins + not exercising + eating all carbs and sugar + cold weather + playing with kindergartners = ???

Yep, you guessed it. Woke up with the sniffles and a sore throat. Remember I was just sick over Thanksgiving?! Not even a month ago?! I still even have a cough from it! Lately I've been scolding myself for my recent poor living habits  (...uh...and have been blaming it on Christmas), so if I ever needed a reminder boost to get back to my normally healthy self- this has to be it.

So off we go to the drugstore to start pumping the emergenC and zicam because there is no way I going to miss all of the Christmas festivities starting tonight. Ugh. I suck.

But this rainy afternoon me and the rents are going to see:

Am I the only one who finds it sad that I couldn't think of anyone who would want to see this with me...except my parents? Everyone I could think of live far away or have significant others. But dates with my super fun parents are kind of awesome, so I am choosing not to feel like the lamest 25 year old this side of the Mississippi.

Hope your rainy Saturday is just as lovely.

lovelove.

No comments: