Monday, December 13, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

Some sex would be nice. The vibe works and all, but part of why sex is so lovely isn't just the physical part. I miss the intimacy. I miss the snuggling. I miss the vulnerability and the "this is so amazing I am terrified" that comes with an intimate relationship with someone. I know there are plenty of you girls who have separated your emotions from sex, and thats fine. But the more I think about it, the more I don't just want to fuck "anyone". I want to have real and intimate sex with someone. Because that's all I've had. And I don't want it any other way.

I told Cassie the other day, who seems to have the BEST luck in Sweden finding men, "I am kind of super excited to move to Europe because I think my chances of getting laid will be SO much higher!". This is true. Every time I travel outside of socal I meet lovely men of all sorts. Suddenly men are stopping in their tracks to talk to me and buy me drinks all night. Does this happen here? Sometimes, but very rarely.

So get ready Slovakia, hot and bothered 25 year old headed your way.

However, for now, another sexless Christmas alone.

No comments: