Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Letter That Won't Get Replied To.

I wrote another letter to Number 2 I know won't get answered.
It just felt weird deciding and moving to Slovakia without telling him. Even though he didn't tell me he was going to Notre Dame...and never wrote me back when I congratulated him...and um, I just realized today: What kind of a DOUCHE a) Just stops calling you after a YEAR and then b) Doesn't respond to your pretty important life moment emails. (There have only been two) But what WORD rings true when you think about this?


IMMATURE.

Someone who can't handle their emotions and doesn't care enough to even try at the benefit for someone else's well being either.

Here I am, trying to be nice and am just constantly reminded, that oh yeah...you suck Number 2. You suck.

I am moving to Slovakia to meet someone with a hot accent who will fuck my brains out and your not invited, asshole. Your not invited physically and your not invited to invade my heart all the time whenever I hear those sad songs...or am alone in a museum I know we would have had fun together in...or am wearing that dress you loved.

Anyway...heres the letter...

Hey.
So I'm moving to Bratislava, Slovakia January 6th. I've decided to put grad school on hold and have been offered a kindergarten teaching job at a fancy English speaking private school. A friend from school is already there, her aunt is the director. It just felt weird to go and not tell you. Actually, it felt weird even making the decision and not talking about it with you. And its weird to miss someone so much but to be ao angry and hurt by them at the same time. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. I have a lot of vacations so I am going to try to see the places in Europe I missed, visit friends living around there already, and maybe spend a few weeks in Croatia and Greece before coming home for the last part of the summer break. You know me the blogger, somewherefarandaway.blogspot.com. In case you ever care.

Hope your doing well.

So that was that. And thats my travel blog link. Which isn't really worth your time, since this will be where the real things are. 

I even just talked with Annie the other night about self sabotaging ourselves. Such as...sending texts and emails you know you wont get a response to and then hurting about it. Um, you did it to yourself sucka. 

No comments: